Although I’m fairly confident in my game I do have some questions/misgivings; i.e.:
- Are heavy tactics mostly nostalgic? Can they exist without a strategy layer? Can tactics hold their own?
- Can i teach people the game quickly and adequately enough? And will they be limber enough for the later concepts?
- What constitutes worth? What is the game worth?
- What will the amount of and how often will work be necessary? What is/how often will overtime occur?
- How can i promote positive interaction between players?
Well, i appreciate you checking this out. How about we reconvene in another couple days?
I’ll be looking for my own answer to.. um.. number 2. yep. I think that’s the one for this week.
What’s something fun to teach?
Given that my updates are extremely sparse, and they probably won’t be accelerating until I start building toward the release of Kaizer, I’m just starting this whole site over.
I’ve installed the theme I’ve been working on, but don’t expect too many original content updates. However, I will be adding some static pages with my old creations (such as my old Kaizer and Taking Mars games, CRAM magazine, wallpapers, fonts, etc.) whenever I get some free time.
Also, please be aware there may be some bugs with the theme as I move it from its development environment into production (it’s also something I’ll be working on piecemeal for the foreseeable future).
Hope everyone is having a great holiday and that you all are looking forward to an excellent 2016!
Until next time…